CroClix

Around 7+ ads a day
30,000+ Memebers
$5 Minimum Payout

Standard Members get
$0.01 Per Advert view
$0.01 Per Referral view

Premium Members get
$0.0175 Per Advert view
$0.0115 Per Referral view

Review: Croclix look kinda like most PTC sites out today, but it is not totally the same. Unlike other PTC sites they 'Offers' where you get paid to sign up to free sites and they are also in a partnership with Ulinkers (A share cycling money earning site). Instead of withdrawing your money into alertpay they give you the choice to deposit the earnt money into Ulinkers where you will be able to purchase shares which earn you money. With the consistant number of adverts and the high premium click rate, i believe this site will continue to grow.

Times Paid
: 0 Times (Waiting to reach cashout)
Proof: ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still an original member on this site after losing my original earnings of $3-5US. I am not sure whether this site was hacked but they came back and didn't reimburse members. I am clicking again to see what happens to see if I can reach payout as standard member. BEWARE! Do not invest in this site!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this trustful blog. I love comments on best PTC sites list. This is a great and easy way of making money and it really works. Also please come and visit my blog http://www.top-buxlist.blogspot.com/
Latest comments on best PTC sites list. I search and check new PTC sites for you every day. Good luck you all.